BIOLIEF will consider any request for refund as the resignation of the Consultant and their position with BIOLIEF.
1) Notify Consultant Support by sending an email to support@BIOLIEF.com requesting a resignation refund for products purchased within the previous 90 days. No exceptions. A copy of the original sales receipt will be required with the return shipment. Please state the reason for your resignation. We will provide you a form for the return.
2) Notify Consultant support what products are being returned and include an order number and date.
3) The product being returned must be in its original packaging, in a marketable condition, unopened, unaltered (no stickers or labels) and resalable.
4) Return the product and the completed and signed form to BIOLIEF at the address found on the form. Please include a copy of the original sales receipt. Proper shipping carton(s) and packing materials are to be used in packaging the product(s) being returned. BIOLIEF will not refund any product that is delivered damaged or not in a marketable condition. All returns must be shipped to the address found on the form. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the Consultant returning the product. BIOLIEF will refuse any return shipments sent shipping collect or COD. It is recommended that you chose a shipping method that allows tracking and delivery confirmation. BIOLIEF is not responsible for lost or misdirected shipments. It is the responsibility of the Consultant to trace, insure or otherwise confirm that BIOLIEF has received the shipment. BIOLIEF will not accept any returns without a signed form.
5) All procedures and requirements listed here and on the form, need to be followed in order to receive a resignation refund. Refunds will be issued by Company check. If original order was placed using cash, refunds will be issued by Company check, please allow thirty (30) days for processing of all refunds, credit cards or cash.
6) Refunds issued do not include shipping and handling costs. Refunds are based on the purchase price of the product.
7) BIOLIEF will recoup any commissions or other compensation paid when the product that generated that compensation is returned. In order to do so, we will deduct the outstanding amount prior to paying you any further commissions. If your commission check is insufficient to allow us to recover the compensation through a deduction, BIOLIEF will deduct the compensation amount from the refund amount owed to you.
Any product returned to BIOLIEF that does not meet these requirements will not be refunded. BIOLIEF will hold said product for thirty (30) days before disposing of. It is the responsibility of the Consultant to make arrangements for the return of said product. BIOLIEF will not pay any return shipping charges, all shipping charges will be the responsibility of the Consultant.
8) Upon receipt of unused, resalable items, BIOLIEF will reimburse you ninety percent (70%) of the net cost of the last purchase price or as otherwise required by law.
9) If the order was placed and processed through the merchant account and NOT shipped, then BIOLIEF will cancel the order per customers request. The refund shall be in the amount of no less than ninety percent (90%) of the Customer’s cost and appropriate set-offs and legal claims, if any.