BIOLIEF offers a suite of products that have been created with you, the consumer in mind. We only use the best, most whole, pure formulations.
We’ve got the good stuff
We are committed to whole-plant formulation. We pride ourselves on our high genetic strains and our solvent free extraction and infusion processes.
This makes our products some of the most sustainable & effective in the market. Our patented extraction method uses heat, water and pressure. That’s it.
We use the best sungrown hemp plants from our partner farmers. Use clean extraction processes and solvent free infusion. When we do add additional ingredients, for example in our topicals, our raw ingredients and essential oils are organic and pure.
We have assembled the best medical researchers, scientists, doctors, and holistic healers to measure, analyze, and optimize our formulations so that we can deliver the highest quality products to you and your family.
CHEMICALS? NOT IN OUR PROCESS
At BIOLIEF, all of our wellness formulas maintain the complete cannabinoid and terpene profiles of their original flowers. We do not distill, separate, or concentrate the plants individual components. Our extraction methods are all-natural and use solvent-free processes, which means chemicals are never introduced.
We are committed to creating wellness products that adhere to the highest quality standards. We test for mold, mildew, pesticides, and potencies throughout the process. By triple testing, we can ensure the safest, cleanest, and most effective products. Lab results are available upon request.
Hemp is a powerful plant, made even more so when combined with other healing plants and natural ingredients, such as the following:
- Coconut oil: An excellent moisturizer as well as antibacterial and anti-fungal. It can penetrate the skin and is praised for its anti-aging properties.
- Medium chain triglycerides (MCT) oil: Known for its antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antiviral properties. This oil is rapidly metabolized by the body.
- Lavender: Known to promote blood circulation and aid in overall pain relief, including sore and tense muscles, muscle aches, rheumatism, sprains, and backaches.
- Eucalyptus oil: Used for healing wounds, ulcers, burns, cuts, and sores. It is also an effective salve for insect bites.
- Tea tree oil: Well known for its powerful antiseptic properties and its ability to treat wounds.
- Peppermint oil: Has a cooling sensation and relieves sore muscles when used topically; it also has a calming effect on the body.
- Beeswax: An antibacterial that is an effective barrier and sealer for the skin. It holds in moisture, protects the skin, and is also good for reducing swelling.
- Vitamin E oil: Provides the skin with necessary moisture and, due to its anti-inflammatory properties, antioxidants for intense healing.
- Oleic acid: Has potent moisturizing qualities and is high in antioxidants to help repair cell damage; is also an anti-inflammatory.
CANNABIS TERPENES / BENEFITS:
Muscle tension, inflammation; produces a soothing effect
Antifungal, anti-bacterial, anti-carcinogen; dissolves gallstones, enhances mood; can be used to treat gastrointestinal complications, heartburn, depression
Anxiety relief and sedation
Gastroprotective, anti-inflammatory; good for arthritis, ulcers, autoimmune disorders, and other gastrointestinal complications terpenes
- THC (tetrahydrocannabinol)
- CBD (cannabidiol)
- THCa (tetrahydrocannabinol acid)
- CBN (cannabinol)
- CBG (cannabigerol)
- Used for pain, stress, appetite, sleep
- Used for anxiety, inflammation, epilepsy, arthritis
- Major phytocannabinoid, making up to 40% of plant’s extract.
- Psychoactive, but far less than THC
- Used for pain management, neuroprotective properties, appetite
- Preliminary research and anecdotal evidence suggest that THCa may play a pivotal role in cannabis medicine as the industry moves forward.
- Used for pain management, insomnia, inflammation
- Widely known for its sedative effect
- Used for muscular disorders, skin conditions, inflammation, anxiety
- Research is only starting to emerge about this cannabinoid, but early studies suggest that CBG is an analgesic and can aid with eyesight, muscle contractions, psoriasis, and depression.*